Bank of India offers its customers ATM card activation for cash withdrawals and online transactions. If you lose your Bank of India ATM, you should block it immediately. In this guide, we will show you how to block a Bank of India bank card in 1 minute.
How to Block Bank of India Credit Card
- Contact users.
- through internet banking. Email your bank.
- From the Card Shield mobile app.
Let’s take a closer look at each approach
Method 1 How to Block Bank of India Bank Card by Calling Customers
- Get your cell phone number and call the number below.
- Indian Bank ATM Card Block Phone 1800 425 1112
- When the call is connected, the operator will ask for some details to identify you.
- You can enter your account number, date of birth, etc., but not your bank card or ATM number. Once the members have been identified, the ATM card is immediately blocked.
Method 2 Block ATM card with Bank of India Internet Banking
- Launch the BOI Internet Banking website on your phone/computer. https://www.bankofindia.co.in/html/popup_retailnew.html
- In the main menu of the dashboard, click on Apply options. Click Apply Options.
- Now on the new page click on Hotlisting Debit Card and then Hotlist Debit Card.
- Click on the debit card host list.
- Select the debit card number from the list and click the submit button.
- Select a debit card from the list and validate.
- Your card will be blocked immediately.
Method 3 Protect your BOI bank card by email
- Enter your email id and write a new letter.
- Enter Bank of India PSS.email@example.com bank card block email id in the “To” field.
- Enter the ATM card number you want to block and send an email.
- Your card will be blocked in a few minutes. ATM
Method 4 Block BOI Map Using BOI App
- Download the BOI mobile app from your phone.
- Download the BOI mobile app for Android
- Download the BOI mobile app for iOS
- Open the app and enter your card number.
- A 6-digit security code will be sent to your phone number.
- Enter this number to confirm.
- Now enter your username and password to register for the app. Power off the card using the boi card block app.
- Log in to the app and deactivate your card to block any future transactions.
You can block your Bank of India ATM card by sitting at home without going to the bank. We have described 3 ways to block Bank of India ATM cards. If you have any questions about the information in the article, you can ask your own questions, ask them in the comments below.