DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 – Last date 31-01-2018
Apply Online for 9232 Teaching & Non Teaching Positions: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 9232 Teaching & Non Teaching staff. Application receiving process has been started on 05-01-2018. Eligible candidates can apply before 31st of January to avoid any kind of rush or technical errors. Find all the details like syllabus, education qualification and apply online link below. This is the best opportunity for all those applicants who are looking latest jobs in Delhi. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2018 through online mode after visiting the official website delhi.gov.in
Important Dates Starting date of online application 05-01-2018 Last date of online application 31-01-2018 Expected Exam Dates 28 April Admit card 10 days before the examination
DSSSB Education Qualification
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Master Degree in relevant subjects along with Degree/Diploma in Education/Training. Candidates must be an expert of 3 years in the teaching.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the Modern Indian Language or BA with MIL treated as one of the relevant subjects. Diploma/Training in Teaching.
- Special Educator Teacher: Graduate with B.E/Diploma in Special Education.
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery): Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education and 45% marks in senior secondary school.
- Assistant Teacher (Primary): 50% marks in Senior Secondary School or Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Physical Education Teacher: Should possess B.Ed or equivalent degree from a reputed institute.
- Drawing Teacher: 5 years of Diploma in Drawing / Painting / Graphic Art / Sculpture.
- Domestic Science Teacher: Bachelor’s Degree in Domestic Science or Home Science.
- Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor (EVGC): Master Degree in Psychology along with a diploma in guidance and counseling.
Here is the list of all the post that are available to apply for and the fees required to fill the post.
How to Apply for DSSSB TGT PGT Teacher Jobs 2018
- Visit the DSSSB Official Website @dsssbonline.nic.in
- Go to Careers Page and find the DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification Link.
- If you have to do a new registration then click here
- If you are an old candidate or your registration is already complete then click here
- Fill the required details and submit the registration form, after the registration is done login into your account and apply for the desired post.
- Fill the form with required details.
- Upload Photograph, Signature, and other documents.
- Make the payment.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of hard copy for future reference.
Age Limit for DSSSB Teacher
- Maximum Age Limit for PRT Teacher: 30 years
- Maximum Age Limit for TGT Teacher: 32 years
- Maximum Age Limit for PGT Teacher: 36 years
Application Fees for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2018
|S.NO.||Category Detail||Application Fees|
|2||General and others Candidates||100|
DSSSB Exam Pattern
DSSSB Tier-I Exam
Tier-I is an online exam with multiple choice questions comprising of 200 marks & two sections- A & B. Sections such as General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Ability, English and Hindi Language Test are asked in Section A of Tier-I DSSSB Exam and will constitute of 100 marks.
Tier-II exam has 200 marks Multiple Choice Question-based test. An additional descriptive test of 75 marks is asked in the Tier-II Exam of DSSSB. A descriptive essay writing of 50 marks and a descriptive letter writing of 25 marks is asked in the descriptive test of DSSSB online Exam.
NEW REGISTRATION click here
LOGIN TO ACCOUNT click here
Download Official Notification