NIIT stands for National Institute of Information Technology.. NIIT Limited is an Indian multinational company that provides management and training solutions to institutions, businesses and individuals. There are three major issues in the world: Skills and Career Group (SNC), Corporate Learning Group (CLG), and School Learning Group (SLG). NIIT’s IT services business was integrated into NIIT Technologies (another listed company) in 2006.
NIIT Limited currently focuses on vocational training, business training, education and school training in the service sector. NIIT Limited owns 23.98% of the capital of NIIT Technologies. This is a global training and education company focused on information technology and computer literacy. Located in Gurgaon, India. It is also one of the leading providers of computer education services in India. We also offer IT certification courses such as .NET certification, Java certification and CCNA certification. NIIT is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE) of India.
NIIT has training centers such as Assam, Bihar, Terangana, Andhra Pradesh, Chandigarh, Chatisgar, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Gore, Jean Mukashmir, Jharkhand, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Tripla, Pudanelli, Rajas Pradesh. I have. Punjab and West Bengal. NIIT also offers training courses in many countries around the world, including Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, South Africa and China.
History of NIIT
- The NIIT journey began in 1981 with IIT graduates Rajendra Power and Vijay Thadani. They opened a laboratory in Delhi for 1 million rupees. From 1986, NIIT began expanding its business in the software domain, advising large enterprises to optimize their IT resources.
- In 1992, with the launch of GNIIT, it became a turning point in the history of the institute. This is an industry-oriented course that allows students to gain 12 months of hands-on experience with industry leaders. In 2004, NIIT split its software business into another entity called NIIT Technologies Ltd.
- They also launched the Edgeineers program in 2005 to help frail engineers. NIIT is slowly beginning to diversify its businesses in the areas of banking, administration, finance and insurance. Since 2014, NIIT has been working with the National Skills Development Corporation to launch NIIT Yuva Jyoti Centers in various states.
- NIIT includes Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhala Maharashtra, Nagaland Tamil Nadu, Tripla, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal.
- NIIT also offers training in many countries around the world, including the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China and South Africa.