PGDM is a two-year diploma program offered by AICTE-certified Charter B School, with a focus on providing hands-on management skills. The full form of PGDM is a graduate diploma in business administration, which is equivalent to an MBA if the university is AIU accredited.
The PGDM course lasts for two years, and candidates must have completed a graduation ceremony, preferably from management, to qualify for the course. However, graduates of any stream can apply for this course. Admission to PDDM is primarily based on entrance exams such as MAT, CAT and XAT.
Many students and professionals prefer this management course because the PGDM curriculum is market and industry oriented. We will follow the current market trends and shape the curriculum accordingly.
What is PGDM?
The full form of PGDM is a Post Graduate Diploma in Management . PGDM is a two-year full-time course offered by various universities and research institutes in India. This course can be divided into 4 or 6 weeks, depending on the curriculum of different universities and research institutes. The institution that conducts PDDM training is approved by AICTE (All India Technical Education Council) by the Ministry of Human Resources Development of the Government of India.
The structure and subjects of the PMDM course look much like the MBA (Master of Business Administration) course. The only difference between them is that the MBA offers a degree, while the PGDM is a graduate diploma.
Why you should be doing a PGDM course?
Graduate Diplomas in Business Administration are intended for recent college graduates seeking a career in business administration or professionals with approximately two years of experience who want to advance their career prospects. The PGDM course is beneficial due to the high demand for candidates who are business oriented and focused on innovation and sustainability.
This program provides students with extensive and immersive exposure to all management concepts. The idea of the PGDM program is to integrate learning and exposure and raise awareness in all functional areas. Part of the PGDM program curriculum is innovative and includes the latest trends in the industry.
Internships are also essential and part of the curriculum, providing students with significant industry exposure and experience and helping them develop their career goals. The sole purpose of the PGDM program is to develop a balanced personality that is ready to face the tough business world.
- Students who want to pursue a career in management can opt for the PGDM course.
- This course promises high salaries to those who can lead and manage the team.
- Those with high leadership skills should be tested in the PGDM course
- PGDM accepts students from all courses, providing a great opportunity for students to transform their careers into something of interest.
- Many students choose a PGDM course to take a managerial or managerial position or change their career.
- You should not do both at the same time, as you can expand yourself without any work experience in a new position.
- Almost all students or professionals can receive PGDM online and PGDM distance learning.
- It helps students and professionals with time and financial constraints.
- PGD M College does not discriminate on the basis of age, so professionals with extensive work experience have the opportunity to climb the ladder.
What are the Skills Required for PGDM?
When you should do a PGDM?
- The applicant must be a graduate of a prestigious university.
- Applicants must obtain at least 50 percent graduation ceremony.
- Applicants with a score of less than 50% would have taken a series of entrance exams to enter the university of their choice.