Debit card customers are always advised to change their PIN on a regular basis. First, it improves card security and prevents duplication if the card is stolen or stolen. Also, if you forget your password, you will need to follow the steps to reset your debit card PIN.
Axis Bank customers can reset their ATM debit card PINs through their online banking account, Axis Bank mobile application, Axis Bank mobile banking feature, or any Axis Bank ATM. If you want to reset your Axis Bank debit card PIN, here are the steps to reset your debit card PIN first.
Requirements for Axis bank Debit Card PIN Generation
- Debit card number, expiration date.
- The mobile phone number registered with the bank.
- Access to Internet Banking (if the Internet Banking Service generates a password).
- The mobile application must be activated with MPIN (if the mobile application generates a password)
- Your mobile number must be active to receive OTP SMS.
- The date of birth of the account owner.
Steps To generate Axis bank Debit Card PIN Via Mobile App
- Log in to the Axis Bank mobile application using your username and password.
- Click the “Start” button at the top left of the screen.
- Select the Bank option and click the Services tab.
- Select the Debit Card option.
- Select Reset / Reset PIN from the other available debit card options.
- Once that’s done, enter the 4-digit PIN of your choice.
- Re-enter your PIN and also your MPIN.
- Click “Send”.
- Doing this will reset the Axis Bank debit card PIN.
Steps To generate Axis bank Debit Card PIN Via Phone Call
- Get your registered mobile number and dial your Axis Bank phone bank number-
- Axis Bank Debit Card Activation Phone Number-18604195555 or 18605005555.
- Once the call is connected, select the Bank Account Information option.
- Then select the Debit Card Service option in the IVRS menu.
- Then select the Generate Password option from the menu.
- Press 1 to confirm the generation of the debit card password.
- Then, upon IVRS request, enter your card number, expiration date, and date of birth in a specific format.
- If your card details and date of birth are entered correctly, you will receive an activation access code via SMS on your mobile phone. Please note that this passcode is not the PIN for the card.
- You must use this passcode to generate a PIN. This is explained in the next step.
- Dial the phone bank number on your phone again and select 1 for account service or 4 for debit card service.
- Then press 2 to generate the PIN.
- Please enter your debit card number, expiration date and date of birth correctly.
- Now that you have a debit card PIN generated, you can get this PIN by SMS and phone.
Steps To generate Axis bank Debit Card PIN Via ATM
- Visit the Axis Bank ATM.
- Swipe your Axis Bank debit card and select the PIN Settings option on the main screen.
- As part of the verification process, Axis Bank will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to continue.
- Next, you need to enter the personal data (registered mobile number and date of birth) linked to your bank account.
- Then enter the 4-digit PIN of your choice.
- Re-enter your PIN to confirm the selected combination.
Steps To generate Axis bank Debit Card PIN Via Online
- Open the Axis Bank Internet Banking website on your smartphone / computer: https: //www.axisbank.com/.
- Click the Sign In button on the home page and log in to your account using your username and password.
- Then click the Account option from the dashboard, then click the Debit Card option in the submenu.
- From the new page, enter your PIN selection and re-enter your new PIN and card expiration date in YYMM.
- After entering the details correctly, click Submit. You can now receive the OTP with your registered mobile phone number. Enter this mobile number in the field provided and click the Confirm button.