After the merger of affiliated banks on April 1, 2018, State Bank of India has become the largest public sector bank in the country. Headquartered in Mumbai, State Bank of India is not only famous only in India, but also established in 36 countries around the world, with more than 190 branches.
The State Bank of India has implemented an internet banking service, which has the advantage that all customers with an account can run the banking service within seconds with just a few clicks. Among the many services linked to SBI’s internet banking services, customers can also change their ATMPIN through their internet banking account.
Since most banks warn customers, it is important for account holders to keep their ATM PINs confidential at all times, and customers should change their ATM PINs on a regular basis to improve account performance.
SBI account owners have two options to change their ATMPIN either at the ATM itself or through an internet banking service. For now, we’ll show you how to change your ATM PIN through your Internet banking account and what you need to do to do so.
Requirement to Change SBI Debit Card PIN
SBI customers must meet the following requirements before changing their SBI ATM PIN:
- SBI customers need to verify that their online banking account is valid.
- They need to know your SBI Net Banking username and password.
- SBI customers need to make sure that their mobile number is registered with the bank.
- You need to know the password for the SBI profile.
Steps To Change SBI Debit Card PIN Via ATM
- Please Іnѕеrt ЅВІ dеbіt саrd іn thе АТМ.
- Сlісk оn thе ‘РІN Gеnеrаtіоn‘ button .
- You will be prompted to enter your bank account number. Enter your 11-digit bank account and click the “Confirm” button.
- You will then be asked for your registered phone number. Enter the move counter and click the control button.
- Please re-enter your mobile number for confirmation and click the confirm button.
- You will see the mention in the phrase “Your Midori’s Father has succeeded, and you will notice the couple.”
- The registered mobile number has ЅМЅ with a green part to generate a new N.
- Then remove the card from the machine and put it back in the ТМ machine. This is the time to choose to join.
- Then select the desired conversation language with the options specified.
- In the last part, you will be prompted to enter the text you received from the counter and click on the text. On the back, select a replacement option.
- Then click the Change PIN option to create a new 4-digit PIN of your choice.
- Then check your PIN and click the OK button.
- If all goes well, you will see the message “PIN changed successfully”.
Steps To Change SBI Debit Card PIN Via Online
- Visit the official Bank of India website.
- Click “Personal Account” login.
- Log in to your internet banking account now using your username and password.
- After logging in to your Internet banking account, click “e-Services” displayed on the top bar of the main page of your Internet banking account.
- Select ATM Card Service from the list of options displayed on the left side of the page.
- You now have three options: block your ATM card, activate your new ATM card, and generate a new ATM PIN.
- Select “Generate a new ATM PIN”. Click it, then click Get Authentication PIN.
- The OTP will now be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click Submit.
- If you have multiple SBI accounts, select the account whose ATMPIN you want to change at this point.
- After selecting your account, click Continue.
- Then select the card for which you want to change your PIN and click Submit.
- Then enter the first two digits of the new PIN.
- The other two numbers are sent by SBI via SMS. When you receive the other two PIN numbers, enter the four-digit number and click Submit.
- When this is complete, the State Bank of India will send you a confirmation message that the ATM PIN has changed.