Many banks in India offer reward points when doing business using a debit or credit card. SBI also offers SBI Rewards points to every debit or credit card holder. Each business can earn you points which you can use to make purchases or use other services. This section describes the use of SBI terms for debit and credit cards.
How to use SBI terms
There are several ways to use the information written on your SBI debit or credit card. Let’s look at two ways to use your SBI debit card details. A way to use your credit card details.
How to redeem SBI points with your SBI debit card
There are two ways to do this. The first method is simple and you can apply this content to your daily needs such as returns, payments, etc.
Method 1 Using Mobikwik App
This method is a simple and easy to use way of SBI reward points to convert to Mobikwik wallet.
- Step 1: Install Mobikwik Bag and login with your phone number.
- Step 2: Tap on input options at the bottom.
- Step 3: Now find Loyalty Redemption section and tap Use Accepted Content option;
- Step 4: You can now access your card information to view and use your content.
- Step 5: Add the card by entering the registration card number with bank and mobile phone.
- Step 6: Once the card is added, tap on the card, enter the amount you wish to spend (4 points = 1Rs.) and tap on Budget Options. Get sbi content in mobikwik wallet app
- Step 7: Log in to the received OTP with your mobile number and click on the Authenticate button.
- Step 8: SBI reward points are now transferred to Mobikwik wallet.
- Step 9: You can use this wallet to access various services like mobile payment, DTH recharge, credit card payment, train ticket, electricity bill and more. .
2) Modifications via the official website
If you are registered as a member of SBI Rewards official website, you can view content and many options.
- Step 1: Open https://rewardz.sbi on your computer/smartphone.
- Step 2: If you don’t have an account, click on the register option. Alternatively, you can log in with your user ID and password.
- Step 3: You can register with your debit card or SBI CIF number. The preferred method is the CIF number. Write your caf number on the rewardz website.
- Step 4: Enter your customer number (CIF) and click on the GO button. Register your personal information on the sbi rewardz website.
- Step 5: You will now receive an OTP with your mobile number and email address. Enter this OTP from the new page that appears on your screen.
- Step 6: On the next page, enter your user ID and password. Step 7: You can now login to the SBI Rewardz website using your username and password.
- Step 8: On the main dashboard page, you will see many options for using your content.
- Step 9: Optionally, follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your content.
The most popular exchanges are
Charge your phone and redeem for Amazon gift cards.
How to Redeem SBI Points on Your SBI Credit Card
If you have an SBI credit card, you can earn points by using the card for online transactions. To view and use SBI information, visit the SBI Credit Card website.
- Step 1: Open sbicard.com on your phone/computer.
- Step 2: Log in with your username and password. If you haven’t registered on the SBI card site yet, follow this guide on how to activate your SBI card and set your username and password.
- Step 3: On the main dashboard page, click on the Options option and then click on the Options option to see all the content. redeem sbi credit card reward points
- Step 4: Now you can click on Gift Offer to see the difference between the gift offer and select the one you have chosen. To do this, you can use your loyalty points on your SBI credit card.
In the “How to Redeem SBI Points” guide, you have learned how to redeem the contents of your sbi debit and credit card in several ways. This section also describes how to identify debit and credit card details. If you have any questions on this topic, you can write them in the comments below.