Apply for the SBI Clerk. SBI CLERK APPLICATION FORM 2018
SBI CLERK Application Form 2018:
If you are looking for the application form for SBI Clerk 2018 so according to the latest announcement of the SBI the application will be out in November 2018. In their announcement they also point out that it is compulsory to submit the application form through the online mode. If any candidate uses any other mode of submitting the application form, so it will not be going to be accepted. So please it is request to keep in mind to not to use any other mode to submit their examination except than online.
SBI (State Bank Of India) will release the application form for the Post JA (Junior associate) and JAA (Junior Associates Agriculture).
With the exam application form, it is compulsory for all of the candidates to pay application fees which will be 600 (GN & OBC) and 100 for other categories (SC, ST, PWD, XS)
- General 600
- OBC 600
- SC, ST, PWD, XS 100
Now comes to the payment method to pay your application fees
Candidate have following two methods to pay application fees
- Offline: By using SBI Challan
- Online: use online payment method
How to Fill And Complete The SBI Application Form
- Candidate have to complete five steps to successfully complete the form
- Basic information: Here the candidates have to register and fill all of the basic information about them
- Photograph & signature: Upload your passport size photograph and signature
- Academic qualification: Now you have to submit your academic report (qualification) card.
Note: if you belong OBC, SC, ST, PWD or XS category then have to submit your caste certificate,
- Preview: Now preview and verify all of the information filled by you
- Payment: Now pay the application payment
Note: While filling your application form, please be careful, in case of incomplete or wrong information your form can be rejected by the SBI. So it is our advice to be careful and take your time while submitting your form.
- The candidate must be between 20-28 years old
- Must have completed graduation
|S.NO||SBI Clerk 2018 Application||Detes|
|1||Online Registration||Nov, 2018|
|2||Last date to apply online||Dec, 2018|
|3||Payment of application fees||Nov – Dec, 2018|
|4||Correction in the application form||Nov – Dec, 2018|
|5||SBI Clerk 2018 exam||Jan, 2018|