We have heard many times about SSC and its tests from many adults. However, unless proper understanding is provided, a complete explanation will not be received. So no matter what this hoo-ha is, let us clarify it here. Do you know the complete SSC form? The full form of SSC is a selection committee. It is an organization, it is a committee established by the government to achieve a certain purpose. SSC is one of the main providers of excellent opportunities for cooperation with the central government. It is the governing body for many exams and is considered one of the most popular exams for graduate candidates. Not only because it provides a large number of job vacancies, but it is also a basic test for young people to enter the government after graduation. In addition, it is precisely this work of the central government that has a lot of leeway in careers. There is a lot of research on government examinations by young people in our country, and the questions about SSC remain at least in the top 10.
- 1 How was SSC ‘Formed?
- 2 exams conducted by Staff Selection Commission(SSC):
- 3 Some of the main functions of SSC:
- 4 SSC CGL – What is SSC CGL Full Form?
- 5 SSC GD – What is SSC GD?
- 6 SSC JE – What is SSC JE?
- 7 SSC Stenographer – What is SSC Stenographer?
- 8 SSC CPO – What is SSC CHSL?
- 9 SSC CPO – What is SSC CPO?
How was SSC ‘Formed?
In 1975, the Indian government established a committee called the Subordinate Service Committee to make reform proposals for the organization. On the contrary, in September 1977, the subordinate service committee was renamed the Personnel Selection Committee. According to the committee’s recommendations, the Indian government, through the Ministry of Personnel and Public Complaints, redefines the functions of the Personnel Selection Committee. The new charter and functions of the Personnel Selection Committee (completed SSC form) took effect on June 1, 1999.
exams conducted by Staff Selection Commission(SSC):
- Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL Exam)
- Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (CHSL Exam)
- Junior Engineer Exam (JE Exam)
- General Duty Exam for Constables (GD Exam)
- Central Police Organization Exam (CPO Exam)
- Multitasking Staff Exam (MTS Exam)
- Stenographer Exam
Some of the main functions of SSC:
- Recruitment for group &B&; positions in government ministries/departments. All non-technical "C" group positions in India and its subordinate offices and government ministries or departments. India and its subordinate offices .
- conduct job examinations and interviews within its mandate.
- conduct departmental examinations related to promotion from lower-level departments to higher-level departments.
- regularly conduct Hindi and English typing tests.
- perform other duties assigned by the central government Occasionally
SSC CGL – What is SSC CGL Full Form?
The CGL stands for Combined Graduate Level Exam. the Commission Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam annually to recruit staff into various posts in different ministries, departments and organizations under the Government of India.
List of varies CGL Group B posts:
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant/ Superintendent
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector Posts
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Statistical Officer
SSC GD – What is SSC GD?
SSC JE – What is SSC JE?
JE stands for Junior Engineer Exam. Commission conducts the SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Exam every year for the recruitment of Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Quantity Surveying and Contracts) posts for various Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
this is done for the following departments:
- Central Water Organization
- Central Water Commission
- Central Public Works Department
- Department of Posts
- Military Engineer Services
- Farakka Barrage Project
- Border Road Organization
- Central Water and Power Research Station
- Directorate of Quality Assurance
- National Technical Research Organization